Antwerpen show/Making off. photos by Mireia Vila

Mireia Vila came with me to help me and to documentate the hole process of my last solo show in Antwerpen.
As a continuation with the developing of the concept "BE AN IDOL" by Philip Shafer, I have created some new peaces: sculpture installation, prints, photos and digital installations throught internet.
This is the process since we toke a plane from Berlin to Antwerpen.




Schönefeld airport.
I had some problems with the policemen from the airport.
My suitcase seemed suspicious because of all the materials I was bringing.
You are not aloud to trip with spray painting.
:(




Some Jewish men praying because they arrived safe!
I love them


We were staying at the most beautifull bread & breakfast ever.
1900s style









At the curator's place; Lliure Briz. Trying to orgagnice how to start.




The gallery (www.ra13.be) looked like that when we just arrived and some workers were fixing the sidewalk by the entrance.













With Irene Alvarez trying to put together the extreme fragil frames.





Finishing the set by the "Offering I", and making some test with the big frames.
It was very interesting just on a pillow...